Monday, September 14, 2009

Louisa's 1st Birthday Party

It's been almost a year since I last blogged. So much has been going on...at home, at work etc.
 
Since I stopped when she was 11 months, I shall continue with her 1st yr party. :)
 
Here are some pics of Day 2 of her birthday party. We had 2 parties for both sides of the family. Too many people if put together. I haven't uploaded any pics from Day 1 of her party. heehee...
 
Venue: Sommerville Park Condominium - Function Room
 
Thinking back about it, it was fun. She had a great time. I still remember clearly, Lance & Kelly were there early and they helped blow and tie the balloons. The other kids had a great time playing with the balloons. I think all kids love balloons - boys and gals alike.
 
Louisa's cake was baked by Glad, and the cupcakes were from A Little House of Dreams (the 3-tier stand was handmade by Louisa's mai mai). Food was catered from Gustos. Although we had a not so good experience dealing with Gustos, I must say, their deco and presentation was not bad....
 
I'm not sure how much of her party did she even appreciate. Perhaps it was just a blur and flurry of activities, meeting everybody etc...but one thing she knew for sure, was....what are presents and what a handbag means. She wouldn't let go of her presents. Before the gifters could give it to her, she had her arms stretched out, ready to receive. And she kept eyeing the grandaunties' handbags, wanting to carry their handbags. hahaha. I remember she couldn't really walk yet at that time. She was still cruising....she only started walking independently on the 1st day of CNY (about 14 mths old). Hehs...the lure of ang pows, perhaps?
 
*nostalgic*....she's so cute then....awwwww....

No comments: