Monday, December 3, 2007

Good girl...

Baby Louisa is a good girl. She listens to Mummy....hehs.

Went for gynae visit on Saturday. Still 1.5cm dilated. Hmmm, now it seems like she may wait till after 07 Dec (or so grandpa says).

I'm trying to enjoy the last few days of her kicking from within me...because, once she's out, she won't be kicking me from inside. I'm savouring that ticklish sensation when she moves her arms and feet up and down my left side (yeah, Baby Louisa is lying on her sides, on my right - she's facing my left). Each time she stretches, that lump will "pop" out....oooohhh...so fun!

We (Baby Louisa and Mummy) went shopping again today. Yup, 4 more days to Baby Louisa's arrival and we're still shopping. Hahaha...We bought the Black Wood Fungus, the Huai Shan and more of those bathing herbs. Oh! And we also managed to buy Christmas presents for Baby Louisa's Uncle and Aunty.

Well, as nervousness sets in, Mummy needs to shop to take away the anxiety. Have labelled all the herbs and other food stuff, stuck my "preferred" menu on the fridge, so I think the confinement 'nanny' should be able to handle it. If cannot...then I have nothing to say.

But Baby Louisa has been a very good girl, supporting Mummy in everything Mummy does. The aches and pains in the joints still persist. It's getting increasingly difficult to even get out of bed, just to visit the loo. (of course, the proximity of her cot to my side of the bed is one factor too...). The contractions are getting stronger, but still not close enough to be the real thing. Baby Louisa is still comfy inside Mummy...enjoying herself.

No comments: