Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Money Not Enough

Another financial giant has fallen. David reigns (as in David and Goliath). Hewlett-Packard is cutting 25,000 jobs worldwide. What does this spell for the rest of us? Economy downturn, potential job losses, essentially, money not enough.
 
Yet, this crazy mummy here is still spending on sprees!! Hello?? Wake up dear. *slaps face*
 
Ever since Louisa was born, I've been buying stuff over the internet for her. Toys, clothes, shoes, books (yeah, like she can read), VCDs, DVDs, CDs....lots of stuff. I hardly even spend on myself. The latest loots were birthday stuff for her upcoming 1st birthday.
 
What I've amased so far:-
 
~ birthday banner
~ several mylar balloons
~ serviettes (mind you, these are for the adults. I haven't bought those kiddy ones yet)
~ drinking straws (for what? I ask myself now...well, Ikea was having a promo on those straws then...$1.80 for 100 pcs of colourful straws).
~ birthday cake design (have yet to firm up with the baker)
~ #1 birthday candle
 
The best part.....I haven't even thought of a venue for her party. So where am I going to hang all these deco stuff???? Beats me.

No comments: