Monday, November 19, 2007

18 More Days

In summary:-

Baby Louisa is now estimated to be 2.9kg (week 37).

Amniotic fluid is sufficient.

She’s not engaged yet (but that does not mean she won’t come out early).

Gynae visits are now every week. Will be put on the CTG this Saturday to monitor her movements...

We collected her cot/cradle yesterday evening. I want to get her a new mattress. Foam should be better than sponge…The sponge mattress can be a spare mattress.

Should I get her a baby bouncer?

Her present for us on our 1st wedding anniversary – lots of BIG movements throughout the day. Hehs. It was fun watching my tummy move (it always is fun…)

And my confinement ‘nanny’ has not stocked up on the essential ingredients for confinement food yet. What if Baby Louisa decides to come out earlier? Maybe I should just take one day’s leave and go get them myself.

No comments: