Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The final lap

Mummy's thoughts:-

Last week (about the time I started this blog) marks the start of the 3rd trimester. The 3rd trimester is between week 28 to week 40. Yup, It's another 13 more weeks.... :-)

Now I'm in week 29 (12 more weeks to go). The past 28 weeks or so has been fun (despite some discomforts). Overall, I enjoy being pregnant. Pregnancy does have its priviledges. You get seats on MRTs and buses. Those who don't give up their seats to you, will be thoroughly embarassed. Yes, I walk slower now, but that gives me the time to reflect about things as I walk to my destination. I actually have the time to observe the things happening around me, take in the sights, smell the flowers...

I doubt I would have gone through the first 27 weeks so happily, if it not for God, Baby Louisa and Daddy. Thank God that things went well in the pregnancy. Thank God for Baby Louisa - a constant reminder that she's a gift from Him. That's our inspiration. She keeps us (me) going. Whenever I feel stressed out, I'll talk to her and we'll encourage each other to be strong and to keep going. "We can do this together..." (that's our phrase for each other). Daddy - without him, I won't have my healthy food (he keeps reminding me to eat healthily for Baby Louisa). Daddy is someone who will reach for the stuff I can't reach, move the heavy stuff, get me whatever I need....and do housework. Thank you Daddy! :-)

Now, it's sit back, relax and countdown to Baby Louisa's arrival....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what about aunty piggie?! louisa and i have a piggie connection! =D

Our Inspiration said...

Ok, ok...sorrie...

Added you already. The piggie connection...

Pigs are friends. Not Food.