Tuesday, September 25, 2007

While I Was Sleeping

Mummy's thoughts:-

Yesterday, Daddy told me how he did a spot check on Baby Louisa the night before...Daddy was already sleeping (I of course, was deep in la la land long ago). Suddenly, Daddy woke up. I had apparently turned and slept on my side. For some reason, Daddy just placed his hand on my belly (side). Suddenly Baby Louisa kicked daddy's hand....very hard (according to daddy). hahahahha....so cute! I think Daddy got a shock too...Baby Louisa was not asleep! hahaha.

Not sure if Daddy spoke to her...If he did, I think Baby Louisa must have thought "oopss...I got caught by Daddy...". hahahahaha. I was deep in dreamland...that I didn't wake up even when she kicked so hard. Makes me wonder how the inside of my belly is feeling (bruised? hahaha). But one thing for sure, she's definitely moving lots even when I'm fast asleep.

No comments: