Friday, September 21, 2007

The start of the pregnancy journey

It all started with me (the mummy) feeling extremely tired everyday. Regardless what time I hit the sack, I'll almost definitely be nodding off (in front of the PC) in office at 9am. [I start work at 7am]. Sometimes, I wouldn't even realise that I have nodded off...until I suddenly "wake up" on my own. "Oh, you meant I dozed off? oooopssss...."

Colleagues were beginning to wonder what was wrong with me. "Moonlighting at night, perhaps?" (yeah, times are bad...)

Then, there was this gut feel. You have to hand it to the Women's Intuition. It is just so darn accurate. A DIY home test kit and a visit to the GP confirmed it. We're expecting!! 3.5 months into our newly married life.

Did we expect this? Yeah, kind of. :-) We're just glad and thankful that God has blessed us with this gift. We used to ask ourselves, when will we have kids? Our answer will always be..."When He feels we're ready". I guess He knows best...

No comments: