Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Well travelled Baby Louisa

Mummy's thoughts:-

Yes, Baby Louisa is well travelled...that's because she has active parents...parents who just love to travel. hahahaha.

When Baby Louisa was in week 6, we went Melbourne. Well, we had bought our tickets and made our travel arrangements before we found out we were expecting...so...can't be helped. :-) The good thing was, I had no major morning sickness (only nausea - which took a while to get used to, and the aching joints), so I was able to enjoy myself at Melbourne. hehs...

When Baby Louisa was in week 26, we went Krabi. Everybody was asking us "You mean you can still travel?" Hey, I needed a break from work and to rest and relax. Besides, that would be the last travel we can take, as 2 persons...with 1 bag. Next time, there will be more bags, filled with Baby Louisa's stuff. The only thing was, I could not go for body massages in Krabi. Oh well....

Krabi was nice and relaxing. I did quite a bit or exercising, climbing slopes and stairs (there is no such thing as an elevator in beach resorts....and our suite was on the 3rd floor of the block right at the top of the hill...) and swimming. It was nice.

Thank God for the good trip and for keeping us all safe.

I think Baby Louisa would be an active babe. We shall see...

No comments: