Monday, October 1, 2007

Internal heater

Mummy's thoughts:-

The weather's really warm these days. Either it's really the weather, or it's me. I have an internal heater within me. I perspire tons just lying on the bed. And I'm not even lying on my back! No blankie, no long pants - just shorts. The fan is turned on, but I'm still perspiring quite a bit. Sigh, I've been warned, that I'll find it warmer in the third trimester. But what can I do? Even if we had an air con, my nose will suffer the next day. Daddy needs a blankie, but I just cannot stand to have anything across me...it's too warm!

In office, I used to wrap myself up like an eskimo (our office is really cold. Everyone who steps into our department says it feels like the Artic region). Nowadays, I just walk around without my jacket/sweater. I feel just nice...normal, while my colleagues remain eskimoes. Guess I'll just have to put up with and get used to the heat. Oooohhhh......

For now, I shall retreat back into my igloo, have my fresh catch of the day (from that pond just outside of my igloo) and continue my reports...

No comments: