Monday, October 15, 2007

Laundry Time!

It's quite fun to be washing Baby Louisa's clothes and towels. heehee...it's ALOT of laundry to do. Given the size (amt of material) of 1 piece of body suit, it's actually a lot of clothes to wash. Only managed to do 1 round over the weekend. [Hmmm, maybe I should load the machine more the next round.]

The clothes are soooo cute!! All so tiny and hanging on the clothes line. heehee...Especially the booties and mittens. It's like, i'm selling mittens! No, there isn't a lot of mittens (probably about 5 pairs - dun need so many, coz babies stop wearing them after a month or so...), but they are just so cute!! Thank God there was strong sun yesterday (SUNday), which helped dry Baby Louisa's clothes.

I used the Kodomo Baby Laundry Detergent. It left the clothes smelling....very "baby-ish". hahahaha...After the wash, all the clothes smelt so..."baby"! Hahaha...

And....I couldn't believe this (neither could Daddy)...I actually took the laundry out of the machine to hang! (Usually it's Daddy who would do that, and I would try to help him out). No prodding or pushing needed. When I heard the machine sing its tune (indicating that the wash is complete), I just went straight for it. hahahahaha....

No comments: