Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Take My Breath Away

Mummy's thoughts:-

Daddy wants Baby Louisa to come out quick, so he can touch her and 'sayang' her. Mummy wants her to stay in. hahaha....while her kicks can be a little uncomfy at times, it is an experience indeed. Of course, mummy is selfish too. Mummy wants to enjoy the priviledges of pregnancy for a longer period...hahaha. :-)

Hey, I get seats (so far, it's ALWAYS, except for 2 times) on the MRT and the bus. Even when waiting for taxis, others in the "non-offical taxi queue" at Hitachi Towers give way to me. Heeheehee....It is so nice to be pregnant. hahaha.

But, I get breathless more frequently nowadays. Just walking from my igloo in office, to the pantry (it takes less than 20 paces) would result in me panting. Sometimes, just standing and waiting for the lift or for someone, I would feel tired suddenly. I would need to take in long, deep breaths to feel better. Like today, I was in the queue at the bank. Bad mistake. In just 5 minutes, my body really ached! I couldn't stand straight (back was aching and was feeling breathless). Lukily I was next to be served, and there was a pillar just next to me. I had to lean against the pillar for support. (Now, which great bank in Raffles Place has a pillar in their lobby? It's usually an open concept thing, right? Pillar-less etc...Well, it's DBS). But wow. Just 5 minutes and I felt so terrible. I really admire those pregnant sales staff at department stores. Wonder how they manage it....

No comments: